HAIR With MELISSA
Hairstyling & Braiding Workshops
Hands on Education
I absolutely love creating hairstyles, and I am so passionate about helping others improve their hairstyling skills and I just love sharing my knowledge and inspiring others to help them achieve their goals and dreams!
You maybe just starting out, or a makeup artist wanting to learn hairstyling, maybe you just love hair and want to learn how to braid or do different styles!
My workshops are very enjoyable! I bring high energy, experience, professionalism and expertise to create a fun, relaxed experience for everyone! I will guide you through each step to create updos and braids that are simple and easy!
If you are looking to upskill or learn different / new techniques to be able to offer to your clients and brides, then you are at the right place! I believe that as artists, we never stop learning, that is how we grow and develop our unique style!
If you have been away from hairstyling for a while and need that boost to give you the confidence to get back into it, then my workshops will definitely help you!
5 great reasons to come to my workshops:
- You will learn new skills which gives you such a personal boost and self-confidence!
- If you are feeling a bit flat with your work, by attending to one of my workshops you will feel refreshed and inspired!
- Learning new techniques and styles that are in demand will increase your value!
- Obtaining new skills is an investment in yourself and will keep you at the cutting edge of your field!
- They are super fun and enjoyable!
*NEXT WORKSHOPS – GOLD COAST
DATES TO BE CONFIRMED!
January / February
If you would like me to send you out informaton when I set my new dates please email me your details!!